Student Transfer Arrangements Notice

Student Transfer Arrangements 

If you’ve changed your mind about a unit, a course or even your place of study, please talk to us.  We can help you transfer:

- within the College, for unit, course or mode of study changes.

- outside the College if you decide Nelson College is not the right place for you, we want to ensure that you make an appropriate choice for your next steps, and our staff are here to help you understand your options and answer any questions you may have about leaving the College.

- into Nelson College if you are currently studying elsewhere we recognise prior and experiential learning, so you may be able to transfer directly into an appropriate programme of study or you may be exempt from specific unit.

 Please contact for more information or call +44 203 500 0239 / +44 208 514 0033.