1. Fee structure:
- Year 1: Higher National Diploma courses £8000.00
- Year 2: Higher National Diploma courses £8000.00
- Year 1: Foundation Degree courses £8000.00
- Year 2: Foundation Degree courses £8000.00
- BA (Hons) Top-up courses £8000.00
2. If you accept an offer, you agree to pay all course fees (and other related costs and expenses), as and when they fall due, in accordance with the payment terms agreed by you and us. If you fail to pay your course fees, as and when they fall due, we reserve the right to withdraw you from your course (without liability to you).
3. The College reserves the right to increase course fees annually in line with the Retail Prices Index to take account of the College’s increased costs of delivering educational services. If the College intends to increase your course fees it will notify you of this as soon as reasonably practicable.
4. Once you accept the conditional/unconditional offer letter and enrol with the College, you will be responsible to pay the total tuition fees even if you rely on any form of student loans or sponsorship. You will be personally liable to pay your course fees if a sponsoring authority or Student Loans Company fails to do so.
5. In the event that your course fees have not been paid in full by their due date, the College shall be entitled, but not bound to, refuse to permit you to continue on your course of study and terminate the Contract (without incurring any liability to you).
6. The College reserves the right not to refund any fee paid after enrolment with the College. Any refund of tuition fees and or reduction in tuition fee liability is at the discretion of Nelson College London.
Please visit student finance UK if you require any financial support