Nelson College London places great value on:-
- Its achievement by celebrating through the success of its learners;
- Its creativity by engaging students and teachers in reflective thinking, innovation and placing emphasis on originality and self-expression;
- Its quality by providing education that caters for the individual needs of the students;
- Its diversity and being inclusive; - The ongoing professional learning of its staff;
- The development of independent learning skills; making learning fun as well as meaningful.
Nelson College London is here to help build an appropriate working and learning environment for its students. In addition to being provided with good learning experiences, students are given the opportunity to develop personal and social skills and derive broader benefits from their college experience.
To fulfil the mission to widen access and transform lives through knowledge and skills, Nelson College London sets out the following objectives which reflect the mission of the College:
- To provide a varied selection of academic curricula;
- To provide the students with skills which contribute to success in their careers and in their private lives;
- To enable students to become independent and to lead them to self-discovery;
- To strive for and maintain excellence by systematically reviewing classroom facilities, equipment, curricula, and staff;
- To make available to our students activities and experiences which foster personal growth and leadership qualities.
Please click here to download Strategic Plan 2017 – 2020